Nonkanyiso Conco talks about the importance of being independent in marriage


Media personality and member of the Real Housewives Of Durban 
Nonkanyiso Conco shares how dating  Jacob Zuma ruined her.

Former President Jacob Zuma’s ex-fiance Nonkanyiso “LaConco” Conco is one person who is known for changing her mind whenever it suits her and knows the real hardship of life.

After Jacob Zuma dumped her, she later shared how everything changed for her in a minute. In her motivational speech, she talks about how she fell from being rich to being poor in a blink of an eye. 

“I’ve since learned that in marriage, it is important to be independent so that whatever your partner decides does not shake you. I’ve also learnt that your partner is there to complement you. I’ve been put in a ball of fire but I remained steady and unshaken. I couldn’t act fast but I waited for God’s time. I’m glad I didn’t rush my decision because I’m now content. I’m at peace with myself. I’m at a stage where I don’t bother anymore because all that matters is that I’m alive.”

“It was so bad so much that I had to compare prices before buying one. I had to lower my standards and acknowledge that things have changed. At that point I told myself that God is the provider. What I went through was just a boot camp. But now I love the woman I’m becoming. Even those who know my story are still surprised because they’ve never seen someone as strong as me.”

People showered her with love for coming out strong and victorious through all her hard times. .

Post a Comment

0 Comments