Jub Jub's mother finally speaks out about Amanda Du pont's abuse and rape allegations



Jub Jub (Molemo) and Amanda du-Pont’s family war has just started after the whole Jub Jub's interview with Mac G and the video Amanda released accusing Jub Jub of rape and abuse. Now families, the country, the justice system are involved.

Jub Jub’s mother’s side of the story was released today morning through an audio clip. In the clip, Mama Jackie (Jub Jub's mother) is furious not only at Amanda but also at Masechaba Ndlovu who also claimed that she was raped by Jub Jub and took her virginity.

Mama Jackie denies that her son raped the actress and says that she wishes for Amanda to face her and not rush to the media.

“Let me dish the news for her, when Molemo dumped her, she called where she was being raped, why did she call me and why didn’t she open a case?", asked Mama Jackie.

“She forgot that Molemo introduced to her to fame, she called me and said she was pregnant with twins. Where are the twins now? She mustn’t act clean. She was having sex for two years and now wants to call it rape. Why did she stay? She had parents, Why couldn’t she report to her parents for them to stand up and open a case?”

Mama Jackie also asked Masechaba’s to describe her house in Naturena where she claims to have been raped. “Masechaba says she was raped in my house. She must describe my house inside. I want her, and I wish she gets exposed for her past.”

“And the one who says she’s a cousin, I am looking for her. Why was she waiting for Amanda Du Pont? I don’t remember quarrelling with any of my relatives because of a rape incident. Why did she not report it to her parents and me? When did all these rapes happen? Why didn’t they open a case?”

The lady concluded by dragging Masechaba. “Angazongiphaphela uMasechaba and I’m looking for her.”

Amanda Du pont is said to have filled a case and the case will soon start and it will be public.

The following is Mama Jackie's statement:


Mama Jackie statement is controversial honestly pic.twitter.com/V1bSPDLt6h

Post a Comment

0 Comments